Laneffe fortified farm: gîtes, guest rooms, function rooms and team-building facilities to rent
In a peaceful setting, not far from Charleroi, Namur, Philippeville, Dinant or France, lies the Laneffe fortified farm. This property, which is still a working agricultural holding, has been converted and transformed to provide gîtes and guest rooms at the very heart of the farm.
The building also has three rooms that are available when organising banquets for private functions (weddings, communions, birthdays, anniversaries, etc.) and professional events (corporate meetings, business meals, etc.). The Laneffe fortified farm organises team-building days for companies.
Gîtes, guest rooms, welcome for riders
Back to your roots and to nature at the Laneffe fortified farm
The farm offers a host of advantages:
- A rural landscape: fields, woods and meadows as far as the eye can see, just a stone’s throw from the fortified farm. Go back to your roots in this natural environment during your stay at the Laneffe fortified farm.
- An exceptional property: you will be able to make the most of an extraordinary setting. A superb fortified farm and a working agricultural holding. You will be immersed in the very heart of the farm.
- Free Wi-Fi access: in the guest rooms and in the lounge, guests benefit from free Wi-Fi access.
- Tourist activities in the surrounding area: not far from the Lacs de l’Eau d’Heure, the city of Namur and the French border, you will discover numerous tourist sites (museums, exhibitions, aquarium, etc.) in the area around the fortified farm.
- Client-friendly formulas: the Laneffe fortified farm offers half-board and full-board stays as well as the chance to book a ‘country’ menu based on local products from the region. You will enjoy a delicious family meal.
Guest rooms awarded four wheat ears
The CGT, the tourist board, has awarded the guest rooms four wheat ears. A fine reward that acknowledges the work carried out to convert the old hayloft into rooms.
Whether it is for a week in a gîte, a weekend in a guest room, or to rent a room for your function, contact the Laneffe fortified farm now. We will be delighted to reply.
‘Marmiton et Polochon’ stay at the Laneffe fortified farm
Selected as the winning package in the autumn-winter 2012-2013 season by the Tourist Federation of the Province of Namur.
The ‘Marmiton et Polochon’ concept, created as part of ‘Wallonie des Saveurs’ (Flavoursome Wallonia) by the ‘Fédération des Gîtes de Wallonie’, combines the pleasure of staying in guest rooms with the chance to take part in preparing the evening menu in a relaxed atmosphere during a culinary workshop highlighting regional local products. Four guest-room owners are currently part of this new concept.
The Laneffe fortified farm is the first accommodation in the Province of Namur to join the ‘Marmiton et Polochon’ concept. The ‘Marmiton et Polochon stay at the Laneffe fortified farm’ includes a night in guest rooms, breakfast and the culinary workshop when guests are introduced to local delights. The owner, Danielle Goeyens, shares her tips, knowledge and recommended addresses with her guests, quite naturally. This two-day/one-night stay is available for € 82.50/person, excluding drinks.