Guest rooms at the Laneffe fortified farm
Guest rooms are another way of enjoying great holidays. They also provide an opportunity to spend time with your hosts and share their meals. In addition to its gîtes, the Laneffe fortified farm also has five warmly welcoming and unusual guest rooms for rent in the Walloon region.
Giroflée – 2 people
Campanule – 2 people
Booking Guestrooms – 2 people
Liseron – 3 people
Tournesol – 3 people
Booking Guestrooms – 3 people
Reine des près – 5 people
Booking Guestroom – 5 people
Four wheat ears for the five guest rooms at the fortified farm
The five guest rooms available at the Laneffe fortified farm offer numerous assets:
- Four wheat ear label: the CGT, the tourist board, has awarded the five guest rooms on the farm four wheat ears. A reward that acknowledges the comfort and quality of the accommodation.
- Unique rooms: each guest room has the name and colour of a flower. The Wallflower and the Campanula are suitable for two people, while the Convolvulus and Sunflower rooms can accommodate three. Finally, the Meadowsweet or queen-of-the-meadows, the biggest of the guest rooms, can hold up to five people. This is a double room in the tower of the fortified farm.
- All amenities: each guest room has a bathroom with a separate toilet, a shower and a television. Total comfort for an unforgettable stay.
- Three stay formulas: half board, full board or with a ‘country’ menu. Enjoy meals concocted by the host herself. The owner has access to the culinary profession to prepare meals.
- A menu of the day or cuisine based on regional products: as well as breakfast, guests staying in the rooms or gîtes will be able to enjoy a menu of the day, prepared by the host. There is also an opportunity to discover the ingredients and products of the region by sampling ‘country’ cuisine.
A ‘Marmiton et Polochon’ stay on the farm
The ‘Marmiton et Polochon’ concept combines the pleasure of staying in guest rooms with the chance to take part in preparing the evening meal. During a culinary workshop highlighting regional products, guests prepare their meal in a good-natured, friendly atmosphere. The Laneffe fortified farm is the first accommodation in the Namur region to offer this unique and original concept.
Contact us for a change of scene at the Laneffe fortified farm
Do not hesitate to contact the Laneffe fortified farm near Florennes, Walcourt and Philippeville. Whether you are staying in guest rooms or a gîte, a change of scenery is guaranteed!