Five gîtes to rent at the heart of a fortified farm
Would you like the chance to return to your roots in a green setting? The Laneffe fortified farm, set in the Walloon region, near Charleroi, Namur and the French board, offers five gîtes of varying sizes and capacities. A stay in a holiday gîte offers you a certain amount of independence, while you still benefit from the services provided by the host. Note that the farm also has five guest rooms to rent.
Gîte guests can take meals subject to booking.
Gîte de l’Étable (Stable Gîte) – 8 people: available
Special features: four rooms, two bathrooms (bath/shower), tumble drier, microwave oven, freezer, open fire (cassette), two televisions, video and CD radio installation.
Gîte de la Dépendance (Outbuilding Gîte) – 14 people: available
Special features: six rooms, five bathrooms (showers), five toilets, washing machine, microwave oven, freezer, two open fires (cassettes), televisions, video and CD radio installation.
Three new gîtes for 6 and 7 people
Gîte de la Tour (Tower Gîte) – 6 people
Gîte du Fournil (Bakehouse Gîte) – 7 people
Gîte de l’Atelier (Workshop Gîte) – 7 people
Rent furnished holiday accommodation to retain your independence
The Laneffe fortified farm has five gîtes offering a host of advantages:
- Various capacities:
– the Tower Gîte can accommodate 6 people,
– the Bakehouse Gîte has room for 7 people,
– the Stable Gîte provides space for 8 people (3 wheat ears),
– the Workshop Gîte has room for 7 people,
– the Outbuilding Gîte can accommodate 14 people (2 wheat ears).
- A furnished apartment: each little house has its own kitchen, bathroom, living/dining room and two toilets. A stay in a gîte therefore offers you real independence, unlike guest rooms. The two larger gîtes also have an open fire (cassette).
- Outdoor furniture: to make the most of fine weather and the garden, each gîte has garden furniture and a barbecue. Enjoy yourself and relax in peace and quiet, in a family atmosphere.
Horse-riding gîtes service for riders and their horses
The Laneffe fortified farm is delighted to welcome riders and their horses. The property has all the equipment needed to care for horses and teams (loose box, outdoor arena, hay, etc.). The Laneffe fortified farm is also a member of the AWTE, the Walloon Association of Equestrian Tourism. Moreover, upon request roadbooks can be provided to guide you on some lovely rides.
Contact us for all bookings and information about the gîtes! We will be delighted to let you have as much information as we can!